Cape to Vine Tour
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Margaret River, WA
- Product code: CVT
The Margaret River region offers one of the most spectacular, untouched stretches of coastline in the world. Experience the power of the Indian Ocean and the unique and pristine flora and fauna of the Region on a morning of hiking the Cape to Cape Track.
After working up an appetite exploring the wonders of the track, indulge the senses at Margaret River’s founding wine estate, Vasse Felix. The Epicurean Tour takes you behind the scenes on winemaking at the estate, sharing unique historical insights into the Margaret River Wine Region, followed by an in-depth tasting of the Vasse Felix Collection.
Take your new wine knowledge with you into the world of food and wine pairing at the Vasse Felix Restaurant – one of Australia’s most awarded establishments. Discover local produce and the philosophies that guide the Vasse Felix chefs in creating dishes to accentuate the region’s wines. Enjoy a three course set menu and matched wines, before selecting your choice of a bottle of Vasse Felix Premier wine to take away and share with your friends and family.
The experience completes with a walking journey through the original vineyards of Margaret River, learning about the unique geology and climate of the region that defines the wines of Vasse Felix.
When: Monday – Friday by request
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off from the Margaret River region
– Two hour fully-guided scenic drive and walk exploring coastline, rock pools, waterfalls, wildflowers, wildlife, bush foods, and cultural history
– Vasse Felix winery tour including a behind the scenes tour of the winery and wine production
– Tasting of the Vasse Felix wine collection
– Three course set menu in the Vasse Felix restaurant paired perfectly with some of the region best wines
– A take home bottle of wine from the Vasse Felix ‘Premium’ collection
– Guided tour through the original vineyards of Margaret River to discover the unique agronomy and geology that makes the Leeuwin Naturliste ridge a wine paradise
Bring: Water, hat & suitable closed in footwear for hiking
Price: $495 adult (18+)