Private Hike, Cave, Sunset Full Day Tour
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Margaret River, WA
- Product code: HCSDT
Experience the incredible diversity of the Cape to Cape Track with a full day adventure.
Journey through 13km of spectacular coastline and majestic forrests between Cape Naturaliste to Cape Leeuwin sharing insights and knowledge with Track specialists, Cape to Cape Explorer Tours.
Hike. Begin at the historic Redgate Beach – a local surfing and fishing favourite. Take in the scenic coastal cliffs at Bob’s Hollow and Contos. Enter the majestic Karri forest, home to the world’s third tallest hardwood!
Cave. Explore the underground wonderland beneath the Boranup Forest via torch light and helmet, while learning about the unique history and geology of an amazing limestone cave famous for its enormous wide open chambers and and adventure sections.
Sunset. The Grand Finale’ Is there a better way to finish the day than sitting above the cliffs, watching the waves crash and the sun going down, and enjoying a selection of local Gourmet produce and wine!
- Full day guided hike on the Cape to Cape Track 13km; including exploring coastline, rock pools, wildflowers, wildlife, bush foods, and cultural history
- Opportunity to swim in pristine ocean shallows where ocean conditions are suitable
- Enjoy a fresh and delicious local packed lunch and track snacks as part of the journey
- Fully guided caving experience. All equipment and tuition with accredited and friendly guides. Cave entry and helmet and torch hire included
- Finish the day sitting above the cliffs, watching the waves crash and the sun going down, and enjoying local wine and cheese
- Pickup and drop off to your accommodation may be arranged at the time of booking subject to availability
Bring along: Backpack, 3L water, hat, sunscreen, suitable closed in footwear, swimmers, towel