Full Day Guided Hike on the Cape to Cape Track
- Duration : 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Margaret River, WA
- Product code : FDCCT
Join Cape to Cape Explorer Tours for a full day out on the Cape to Cape Track! Throughout a number of weeks in Autumn and Spring we have guided walks from Cape Naturaliste to Cape Leeuwin. Dates throughout Autumn 2017 include 18th-25th March, 8th-15th April, 22nd-29th April and 13th-20th May. In Spring 2017 we will have guided walks running each week from 9th September until the 11th November. We will be hiking north to south along a different section of the Track each of day during these dates and we are inviting you to join us.
Each day our professional and experienced guides will be covering a particular theme, giving you the opportunity to not only completely immerse yourself in nature, but also learn some in-depth knowledge about the region in which you are hiking.
When: Everyday; during the weeks of 18th-25th March, 8th-15th April, 22nd-29th April and 13th-20th May of Autumn 2017 and between 9th September – 11th November of Spring 2017 (subject to availability).
Time: Approximately 7:30am till 5pm
– Fully-guided full day supported hike on the Cape to Cape Track between 16km-25kms; including exploring coastline, rock pools, waterfalls, wildflowers, wildlife, bush foods, and cultural history
– Chance to swim in pristine ocean shallows where ocean conditions are suitable
– Enjoy a delicious local packed lunch and track snacks as part of the journey
*Pickup and drop off to your accommodation may be arranged at the time of booking subject to availability
Bring along: Backpack, 3L water, hat, sunscreen, suitable closed in footwear, swimmers, towel
Price: $120 per person
Please note that this tour requires a moderate level of fitness